Bulgaria news blog

Bulgaria is 64th among the countries, which offer the best living standards.
These are the results of a chart by the research institute Legatum Institute for 2008, cited by the Europortal.
According to the chart, the best country to live in is Australia, followed by Austria, Finland, Germany, Singapore and the USA. Last is Yemen.
Among the positive motives for the 64th place of Bulgaria are the high level of education in the country and its membership in regional organizations.
In the article it is being pointed out that the country's accession to the EU puts an end to a decade of hard economic reforms.
Despite the membership, however, it is being pointed out, that the living standard in Bulgaria is about a third of that of the rest member states of the Community.
Among the problems in the country that are highlighted are the big budget deficit and high inflation. It is also being pointed out that the fight with corruption, carried out by the Bulgarian government depends on the acquisition of about 11 billion Euro aid from the European Union.

by Stefan Nikolov

Latest Travel News

Motoroads Brand New Website
Jan 16, 2017, Motoroads

20 Things I Learned About Bulgaria
Oct 10, 2016, True Nomads

BMW Motorbike Rental in Istanbul and Ataturk Airport
Jan 25, 2014, Motoroads

Motorcycle Rental in Milan and Malpensa Airport
Jan 23, 2014, Motoroads

ATV-QUAD HIRE IN SOFIA & BOROVETS
Aug 14, 2013, Motoroads

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41

Motoroads News

Motoroads Brand New Website
Jan 16, 2017, Motoroads

20 Things I Learned About Bulgaria
Oct 10, 2016, True Nomads

Motorcycle Hire in Australia
May 11, 2016, Motoroads

BMW Motorbike Rental in Istanbul and Ataturk Airport
Jan 25, 2014, Motoroads

Motorcycle Rental in Milan and Malpensa Airport
Jan 23, 2014, Motoroads

1 | 2 | 3

"
We have had two unforgettable Summer Holidays in Bulgaria with Motoroads and both of those holidays were awesome, spending lovely quality timecycling and than relaxing in the Sentido Family Hotel at Golden Sand Resort. Me and My family can not express our positive experience with this travel agency! They are real experts and I would like to highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for an affordable and relaxing time out in Bulgaria. Motoroads provides you a high quality travel service and they are really a great value for money!!! T.Schmidt