Bulgaria news blog

Colliers International in Bulgaria has signed a contract with the leading Spanish developer, Riofisa, for exclusive representation services of Civis Center Sofia (total leasable area of 85,000 m2) and Civis Center Plovdiv (total leasable area of 55,000 m2).
After this agreement the portfolio of retail projects represented by Colliers International in Bulgaria exceeds 500,000 m2 of leasablearea which makes the company the unquestioned market leader in this segment. The total build-up area of these projects is close to 1.2 million m2.
"Colliers International in Bulgaria constantly expands its portfolio of retail projects and strengthens its leadership position in the market due to its high level of professionalism, innovation, and extensive local and international experience," commented Atanas Garov, Managing Director of Colliers International in Bulgaria.
"With each new project we aspire to offer more diversity to the consumer. We believe these projects will attract the public with a great diversity of retail and entertainment areas that will have a positive effect on our quality of life."
Civis Center Sofia and Civis Center Plovdiv are respectively the eleventh and twelfth exclusive shopping mall projects in the portfolio of Colliers International, which includes some of the largest and most innovative projects in the Bulgarian retail sector.
Civis Center Sofia, Civis Center Plovdiv and two projects of Riofisa in Romania were officially announced by the company in Madrid in the presence of the media and international retailers.

by PR.com

!Missing! motoroads-Latest Travel News-en

Motoroads Brand New Website
Jan 16, 2017, Motoroads

20 Things I Learned About Bulgaria
Oct 10, 2016, True Nomads

BMW Motorbike Rental in Istanbul and Ataturk Airport
Jan 25, 2014, Motoroads

Motorcycle Rental in Milan and Malpensa Airport
Jan 23, 2014, Motoroads

ATV-QUAD HIRE IN SOFIA & BOROVETS
Aug 14, 2013, Motoroads

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41

MOTOROADS NEWS

Motoroads Brand New Website
Jan 16, 2017, Motoroads

20 Things I Learned About Bulgaria
Oct 10, 2016, True Nomads

Motorcycle Hire in Australia
May 11, 2016, Motoroads

BMW Motorbike Rental in Istanbul and Ataturk Airport
Jan 25, 2014, Motoroads

Motorcycle Rental in Milan and Malpensa Airport
Jan 23, 2014, Motoroads

1 | 2 | 3

"
We have had two unforgettable Summer Holidays in Bulgaria with Motoroads and both of those holidays were awesome, spending lovely quality timecycling and than relaxing in the Sentido Family Hotel at Golden Sand Resort. Me and My family can not express our positive experience with this travel agency! They are real experts and I would like to highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for an affordable and relaxing time out in Bulgaria. Motoroads provides you a high quality travel service and they are really a great value for money!!! T.Schmidt