Bulgaria news blog

Sofia's transport infrastructure directorate and Sofia municipality informed on Monday, May 26 that exist project for a bicycle lane parallel to Evlogy Georgiev Boulevard in Sofia downtown.
This was informed by Radostina Marinova, chairperson of local Bikevolution association, quoted by The Sofia Echo.
In fact the association was also suggesting a project for a bike lane parallel to Evlogi Georgiev Boulevard designed with the idea to cut traffic and carbon dioxide emissions.
Marinova revealed that that by the time of presenting the project, appeared that the municipality was also developing a plan for a bicycle lane on the very same boulevard.
Katya Simeonova from the transport infrastructure directorate commented before The Sofia Echo that the project is not recent and has been prepared by a private projecting company, without giving details about start and end date.
The new lane is expected to start from National Palace of Culture (NDK), passing through the left hand-side of the canal parallel to Evlogi Georgiev Boulevard, reaching Zaimov Park on Madrid Boulevard.

by International

Latest Travel News

Motoroads Brand New Website
Jan 16, 2017, Motoroads

20 Things I Learned About Bulgaria
Oct 10, 2016, True Nomads

BMW Motorbike Rental in Istanbul and Ataturk Airport
Jan 25, 2014, Motoroads

Motorcycle Rental in Milan and Malpensa Airport
Jan 23, 2014, Motoroads

ATV-QUAD HIRE IN SOFIA & BOROVETS
Aug 14, 2013, Motoroads

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41

Motoroads News

Motoroads Brand New Website
Jan 16, 2017, Motoroads

20 Things I Learned About Bulgaria
Oct 10, 2016, True Nomads

Motorcycle Hire in Australia
May 11, 2016, Motoroads

BMW Motorbike Rental in Istanbul and Ataturk Airport
Jan 25, 2014, Motoroads

Motorcycle Rental in Milan and Malpensa Airport
Jan 23, 2014, Motoroads

1 | 2 | 3

"
We have had two unforgettable Summer Holidays in Bulgaria with Motoroads and both of those holidays were awesome, spending lovely quality timecycling and than relaxing in the Sentido Family Hotel at Golden Sand Resort. Me and My family can not express our positive experience with this travel agency! They are real experts and I would like to highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for an affordable and relaxing time out in Bulgaria. Motoroads provides you a high quality travel service and they are really a great value for money!!! T.Schmidt