Price: EUR 35290.00
Area: 32 sq.m.
Garden: 1 sq.m.
Number of bedrooms: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Prices of typical apartments at Splendido Mare ...
• Studios from: 37,000 to 43,000 Euros, VAT inclusive.
• 1-bedroom apartments from: 67,000 Euros, VAT inclusive.
The maintenance fee for the first year is included in the asking price.
Any adjacent units can be joined to form a larger apartment.
A resort within the resort ...
Blending style, elegance, comfort and classic architecture with the highest quality of construction and affordable prices, this is the ultimate realisation of everything that the seaside holiday lover looks for. Splendido Mare offers an extensive portfolio of studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments, many with sea views, distributed in several apartment houses. Splendido Mare is situated in Sveti Vlas, the most prestigious beach resort for yacht owners on the Southern Black Sea coast where, following the trends of many luxurious Mediterranean resorts, 2007 saw the opening of the most modern yacht Marina in Bulgaria. This is where you will find the best bars and restaurants, the trendiest nightclubs and the most luxurious hotels and where it is usual to see women wearing their latest fashions and expensive jewellery and men enjoying their new yachts, Ferraris and Lamborghinis. Sveti Vlas is now high on the list of preferred destinations for the wealthy classes from Bulgaria and neighbouring countries and the resort is developing more and more each year with many more superb amenities in the pipeline. This is the resort that is home to Splendido Mare.
A luxury gated complex, with private gardens, roads, walkways and its own internal infrastructure, ample room for your car with parking spaces integrated into the design, a full range of leisure facilities, two outdoor swimming pools, one with a pool bar, mini golf, a children’s playground area and two snack bars serving delicious meals and drinks. Splendido Mare offers an extensive portfolio of studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments, many with sea view, distributed in several apartment houses. Alongside 24-hour reception and concierge services, a complete service package including: cleaning, laundry, provision of consumables, property management and letting will be available to owners and their guests. Splendido Mare has been designed to meet the specifications of our company, BulgarianProperties. We know exactly what our buyers want and we know how to create it. Have no doubt, Splendido Mare will provide great holiday homes in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere for the greatest beach vacations. Absolutely no compromise will be made with materials or quality of work and construction will be managed by one of the most reputable and experienced development companies in at the Southern Coast and Bulgaria.
The Splendido Yacht:
Within a comfortable strolling distance from the complex is the magnificent new marina, a beautifully designed and built yacht harbour, unique in every respect. To make the most of this superb facility, Splendido Mare will have its own brand new modern yacht - The Splendido Yacht - moored at the marina. This will be available to all owners and guests for sea cruises, yacht parties, functions, fishing trips and fun, against a special fee that will be just enough to cover the running costs (fuel, crew, maintenance etc). This fee will be readily affordable and use of the yacht will only be for owners, their families and guests, by reservation with bookings on a first-come-first-served basis.
:: Request your today ::
Sun-kissed holiday homes in a trend-setting position, fine architectural design in classic Mediteranean style, extremely elegant interiors and an excellent standard of finish, with care and attention to every detail … this is Splendido Mare, an impressive development project and a sound property investment. No expense will be spared in creating this remarkable holiday complex, which has been designed by Art New Vision, one of the most renowned firms of architects in the country, with two of their projects currently nominated for the “2007 Building of the Year” awards.
The apartments are available for sale at a starting price of just 35,290 Euros (inclusive of VAT) and, for your convenience, we are offering two purchase options: completely finished, with fully fitted bathrooms and ready to be furnished - or fully furnished and ready for immediate occupation or letting. In addition, there are three key investor advantages, unique to Splendido Mare ...
• Adjacent apartments purchased as multiple units can be joined during construction to form larger properties.
• Apartments are currently available at pre-build stage, which means that you can reserve today and pay nothing more
until September 2008.
• A 70% off-plan mortgage in Euro currency from one of Bulgaria's leading banks is available to all buyers residing in any
country within the EU, the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
The wide choice of available properties, together with the quality of construction, the low entry prices, the attractive payment terms, the purchase options and the unique investor advantages make Splendido Mare an excellent opportunity for both experienced investors and first-time buyers. The numerous projects for infrastructure improvement and commercial developments currently planned will serve to further develop the ambience and the appeal of the resort, ensuring that any purchase here will be a sound property investment for the future.
Sveti Vlas Resort:
Some five years ago, St. Vlas (locally known as Sveti Vlas) was a small and quiet seaside town, often used as a lower cost accommodation base for those holidaying in Sunny Beach. More recently, though, the resort has received major levels of investment and has now become an important holiday destination in its own right, with a long sandy beach and a sunny Mediterranean climate. Besides sunbathing and swimming, St. Vlas is also very popular for scuba diving and day trips with tourist boats. And now, of course, it boasts its own beautiful harbour and marina, glimmering in the night with thousands of lights reflecting in the crystal waters. The first of its kind, St. Vlas harbour is designed to comply with international standards for yachting activities. It has a capacity for some 300 boats of various sizes and there will also be repair and maintenance workshops, shops for spare parts and accessories, a business centre with offices and a bank, border Police and port administration buildings, all set around a pleasant promenade area with many delightful restaurants and exciting entertainment venues.
Easily accessible, Sveti Vlas is set some 38 km north of Bourgas, 32 km from Bourgas Airport, 7 km from the old town of Nessebar, 4 km from the purpose built holiday complex, Elenite, 15 km from the new golf course and leisure complex to be developed at Kableshkovo and just 3 km from Sunny Beach, Bulgaria's biggest and most popular resort, famous for its wide sandy beaches, its relaxed atmosphere and its great night life. Within easy reach of all the resorts and amenities in the area and, at the same time, so close to the International Airport and the exciting, cosmopolitan city of Bourgas, St. Vlas has become a desired and prestigious place to live and a destination of choice for the discerning tourist. Perhaps one of its most important features, though, is that St. Vlas lies directly between the sea and the foothills of the mountains, with a full southern orientation, which guarantees sunshine throughout each long, lazy summer day.
Facilities and Services:
Splendido Mare is a modern gated development of 759 apartments, together with all the facilities necessary to ensure your holiday is perfect, including:
• 24-hour Reception and Concierge servives.
• Guest Lobby with lobby bar.
• Two outdoor swimming pools (one with a swimming pool for children and a pool bar).
• Two cafe-snack bars serving delicious meals and drinks.
• Mini Golf course.
• Children’s playground area.
• Cosmetics and Beauty salon.
• Mini market.
• Grocery store.
• Four shops.
Splendido Mare is a gated complex of high quality and functionality throughout the development. Carefully designed, Splendido Mare will be constructed using both traditional and modern building techniques, as well as top quality materials. The specification details include:
• Outer wall insulation to protect from heat.
• Smooth-plastered internal walls.
• PVC double glazing windows with sealed units.
• Doors of laminated MDF, solid front door with security locks.
• Fully tiled floorings.
• Shower/bathrooms and toilets fully fitted with taps, fittings, toilet bowls, wash-basins, tiled floors and walls.
• Balconies with tiled floorings.
• Connection to all water, electrical, drainage, cable TV systems.
• Wi-Fi Internet throughout the whole complex.
Maintenance of the Complex and its Communal Areas (Compulsory):
Splendido Mare will employ its own staff for maintenance and security working on a year-round basis. The organisation of the maintenance and management will be provided by the most experienced property management company in Bulgaria . All apartment owners will be obliged to pay an annual maintenance charge of 8 EUR per square meter excluding VAT. This includes the following services:
• Maintenance, upkeep and cleaning of the communal areas, the gardens, the mini golf playground and the swimming pools.
• Expenses for water, electricity and internet of the communal areas.
• Maintenance of the elevators.
• 24-hour on-site security.
• Standard repairs arising from the normal use of the building.
Please note that the maintenance charge for the first year is included in the apartment price. The payment of the maintenance charge is on an annual basis, payable at the beginning of the period.
Property Management (Optional):
Buyers wishing to benefit from property management services for their apartment can sign a management contract with . Their services are suitable mostly for owners who are not able to take personal care of their apartments. The annual management fee is 360 Euros excluding VAT and includes the following services:
• Snagging list for your property after completion (photos included). Co-ordination and arrangements with the developer, together with continuing inspections until all problems are rectified.
• Management and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
• Organization of any and all maintenance required at the apartment, including: regular cleaning, change and laundry of linen, preparation of the apartment for rental and daily cleaning when the apartment is occupied by tourists.
• Regular communications in case of any unexpected events and the production at your request of documentation for any and all expenses made in connection with the property.
• Organization and payment of any and all expenses relating to the property to third-party suppliers: for example, bills for power and water supply, cable TV, Internet subscription and the general maintenance of the apartment, including repairs and renovation as and when required.
• Secure web access to the bookings made for your apartment by tour operators so that you can check availability for yourself, friends and family, and monitor your rental income.
• Organization of the issue of any categorization papers or licenses required for the short-term or long-term rent of your property.
• Organization and the payment of the annual property tax and waste collection fees (funds must be supplied by the apartment owner)
• Organization, filing and submission to the tax office of the annual tax statement and payment of any and all tax due by the apartment owner for income relating to the rental of the apartment.
• Marketing the property to tour operators and travel agencies for rental to their client base of tourists
• Reception desk services and dispatch, key services to incoming and outgoing tenants and visitors.
• Registration of the tenants as foreign citizens with the local police station as required by the law.
• Holding funds on behalf of the apartment owner to be used against outgoing directly related to the apartment or common parts
• Organisation, book-keeping and the storage and maintenance of all financial records, received invoices, payment receipts and other documents from third-party service providers, agents, local authorities and tax administration bodies.
• Representation of the apartment owner and protection of his/her rights and execution of his/her will before any and all third-party service providers, agents, local authorities, tax administration bodies and tenants etc.
Letting and Rental (Optional):
Owners who wish to let their apartment to tourists will be offered a letting contract with in association with .
T-Hotels is a professional hotel management organization currently operating more than 20 hotels, many gated tourist complexes and hundred of accommodations in all the main travel destination and big cities in Bulgaria. They have partner relations with more than 250 leading tour operators from Bulgaria, UK, Ireland, Russia, the Czech Republic, Poland and many other countries.
Designed to function as a luxury apartment-hotel complex, Splendido Mare will be advertised locally and internationally as high standard apartment accommodation with plenty of leisure facilities. Initial agreements with leading international tour operators have already been achieved and Splendido Mare will accommodate their tourists after its completion. In addition, extensive marketing will ensure that Splendido Mare will enter the tour operators’ brochures and catalogues, will be advertised at international travel exhibitions and fairs and will be featured in all the main printed media and Internet websites for travel and tourism.
To optimize communications with property owners, T-Hotels and PropertyManagemet.BG have created an automated web-based reservation and accountancy system (RAS), with secure access for owners to log in and check all past, current and future reservations of their apartment, together with income from letting, expenses and profit. Owners who have signed letting contracts can use their apartment free of charge at any time, provided that it is not already booked or occupied by tourists.
The apartments are offered for sale unfurnished and without fitted kitchens but with an alternative option for purchasing a fully furnished and fitted apartments (see Prices and Availability below for more details). The leading design and furnishing company, , will manage the overall furnishing of the communal areas of the complex and the apartments purchased with the fully furnished option. The full furniture pack includes everything necessary for the use of the property by owners and tourists, including:
• Beds, tables, cupboards and wardrobes – Italian design.
• Fitted kitchen including white goods: fridge, microwave, cookers.
• TV in each room, audio/video system (DVD, CD, MP3).
• Pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, kitchen implements.
• Linen, towels, bedding etc.
• And everything else necessary for the use of the property by owners and tourists.
• All buyers will be required to sign a Preliminary Contract and a Contract for Maintenance of the building.
• No company is needed to own an apartment at Splendido Mare.
• It is not necessary for buyers to visit Bulgaria in order to sign the contracts or to acquire the ownership of their apartment. All paperwork and documents can be completed and posted to our office by secure mail.
• BulgarianProperties charge no agency commission for purchasing in this complex.
Construction & Completion Schedule:
• The construction of Splendido Mare will start in September 2008, after the end of the summer season.
• All apartments will be completed and will receive Act 15 by December 2010.
• Snag lists, quality reports and final repair of snags will be finished untul 15 Feb 2010.
• Furnishing of apartments purchased on the "Fully furnished" option will be completed until 15 April 2010.
• Gardens will be completed by 15 May 2010.
• Tests of the internal infrastructure (pipes, drainage, electricity, internet, telephones), as well as all other systems and machinery within the building and the complex will be completed by 15 June 2010.
• Owners are welcome to use their apartments from 1 July 2010.
• The complex will accept its first tourists (only owners who wish to rent out their apartments) from 1 July 2010.
:: NOW RELEASED ::
Mortgage (for more details, please check the
A 70 % mortgage in EURO currency from a leading Bulgarian bank is available for buyers who are residents of any country of the EU, the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The mortgage will cover 70 % of the apartment price and is for a maximum for 20 years. The current annual interest rates is approx. 6.25 % (variable). The buyer must cover 30 % of the apartment price with their own funds. Buyers who apply for a mortgage must provide the required documents and proof of income. Only buyers who are able to repay their loan will qualify for a mortgage. The most important requirement is that the monthly ratio of INCOME:DEBT is set at a minimum 60:40 (ie: a mortgage advance will be based on 1.5 x net income). For more information on the mortgage service, terms and conditions, please contact us.
Contact us for more details. Reference No: 15467.