Price: EUR 1178226.00
Area: 28053 sq.m.
Garden: 0 sq.m.
Number of bedrooms: 0
Number of bathrooms: 0
Company formation is required to buy this property
The town of Vidin, because of its strategic location and industrial traditions, remains one of the most attractive areas in Bulgaria for starting a business on a large scale. There are a number of economically grounded preconditions for this:
- The district of Vidin is the entrance-exit gate of the Bulgarian Republic to Europe and the world. To the north the Vidin district borders with the Danube River which provides wonderful conditions for direct connections with Romania and the other countries from the Danube basin.
- Two European corridors pass through the district: corridor number 4 Budapest – Krayova – Sofia – Kulata – Solun (Thessaloniki), and corridor number 7 on the Danube River.
- The construction of a second bridge over the Danube, between Vidin and Kalafat, around 2 kilometres in length with combined road and railway transport has already started. The effects of this, movement on the property market and increasing interest on behalf of investors can already be observed.
- Population of District Vidin is 120, 192 whereas 58,051 men and 62,141 women. The percentage of people in economically active ages is 48.07 which as absolute value makes 57,774 people.
Further to all the above mentioned, this plot is among the scarce ones on the market which will guarantee the success of your business plan. Situated on a main asphalt road, at the entrance of the town, its strategic location is indisputable. On one of its sides it borders a “Petrol” gas station (one of the biggest chains in Bulgaria). Thus, water, electricity and landline connections could very easily be obtained. Apart from industrial development, the land is also suitable for residential building because on its other side it is bordered by residential area.
Another idea is the recent boom in Bulgaria – building a Mall. What the experience in Sofia shows is that companies invest in well-situated and strategically positioned plot of land, make the project, and then easily sell with 100% profit. There is one already completed project in Sofia and after its success – 16 new projects in the capital.
- Return on investment: 9-11% per annum
- Costs for construction (in Sofia): about 480 EUR per sq.m.
- Project costs (land, planning): 40 - 50 million EUR
- Price (completed project): 90 - 100 million EUR (Mall of Varna - 180 million EUR!)
- Location is among the most important factors for the success of the Mall – you have it here!
The logical development of Mall construction is in the big regional centers – Vidin, Plovdiv, Varna, Bourgas.
We could fully assist with changing the status into urbanized area which is fit to be overbuilt!
Contact us for more details. Reference No: 15315.