Price: EUR 165250.00
Area: 79 sq.m.
Garden: 1 sq.m.
Number of bedrooms: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Life pushes us in different directions, robs our dreams and constantly limits the boundaries we know. The peaceful life we have read about in the books and the cherished moments with the loved ones is a privilege we can’t have nowadays. Time has now become the ultimate luxury – time to sit back and relax, time to reflect and time to enjoy, time to savor life’s pleasures and time to be with the people that mean so much to us.
The idea behind the Sozopolis was born after many sentences which started with "If only…" It is not just another new development to invest at. It is not just bricks and plaster.
It is a whole new concept of experiencing the magic of life, as we want you to start living the dream…
Sozopolis Spa & Wellness Resort is unique in every aspect. Designed as a perfect replica of the ancient town of Sozopol, the marine complex bears the same architecture, style and spirit of the old town with its beautiful cobblestone streets, surrounded by galleries and art shops, small cafes and a fine dining at Fara Restaurant. Surrounded by spectacular views and marvelously landscaped gardens, the complex presents an outstanding collection of apartments and villas, dedicated in affording the utmost in unparalleled luxury and subjected to a demanding set of quality standards.
Sozopolis Spa & Wellness Resort will be located on Kolokita cape 2 km south of the old town of Sozopol and 10 min drive from Primorsko Airport. It will occupy an area of 88 500 sq.m and will present total of 186 residential units. Approximately 80% of the holiday homes will have views towards the sea.
• The complex is separated in eight residential regions and will comprise of 56 semi-detached houses with one to three bedroom apartments, as well as 21 detached houses. All of the units will come with completed bathrooms, ready to be furnished according to clients’ expectations and personal demand.
• The size of the one- and two-bedroom apartments varies from 60 to 145 sq.m
• The size of the three-bedroom apartments varies from 160 to 167 sq.m
• The size of the individual houses is 260 to 490 sq.m, some of them surrounded by private garden
• Start of the construction: November 2007
• Completion: May 2009
Resembling the town of Sozopol, the complex will future various small shops and galleries, cozy open-air cafes and an elegant restaurant.
Full relaxation, healing and beauty procedures will be provided in the Spa 7 Wellness Centre, which will spread over 1400 sq.m and will comprise of several different zones:
• indoor and outdoor swimming pools and Jacuzzi;
• well-equipped gym;
• thermo zone with sauna, solarium, herbal and steam bath, tropical showers and halls for hydrotherapy and talasotherapy;
• massage zones, healing baths and therapies.
Sozopolis Spa & Wellness Resort will have the following unique advantages:
• well-preserved and available for visitors archeological excavations with monumental value;
• church at the very cape of Kolokita;
• high quality of the materials and the construction, strong control of the building process;
• close proximity to Sozopol beach and far from the noise of the crowded resort;
• 24h security
• gardening and maintenance of the common areas
• cleaning of individual apartments
• payment of commodity expenditures on behalf of the client
• interior design, furniture supply and fitting
• subletting of apartments on behalf of the client
• a certain volume of rentals guaranteed
• advice and mediation on rental contracts
• after-rent property care
The Property Management & Maintenance
Fully maintenance and property management of the complex will be provided by Belleview Property Management Company. The annual fee will be 15 E/sq.m (VAT included).
• All buyers will be required to sign a Preliminary Contract one month after they have send a deposit.
• No company is needed to own an apartment or house in Sozopolis.
• It is not necessary for buyers to visit Bulgaria in order to sign the contracts or to acquire the ownership of their apartment. All paperwork and documents can be completed and posted to our office by secure mail.
• BulgarianProperties charge no agency commission for purchasing in this complex.
Contact us for more details. Reference No: 15310.