Price: EUR 47500.00
Area: 58 sq.m.
Garden: 400 sq.m.
Number of bedrooms: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Cabano Apartments is a pretty, low-rise apartment complex set on a hill in the town of Chelepare – a ski centre itself, huddled in a small and very beautiful valley in the Rhodopi Mountains, 10 km from the international resort of Pamporovo. The area has a unique country atmosphere, with a taste of simpler living and holidaying, splendid local dishes and tipples and hospitable and friendly neighbours. The private complex is designed by an award-winning architect, with many successful projects in the city of Bourgas, the resorts of Sunny Beach, Sinemorets and Luka village.
The complex comprises of just 22 apartments with a south-eastern disposition of the rooms and is sited for privacy, offering panoramic views towards the mountain and the town centre. Just next to the apartment complex there is a newly built hotel with a restaurant and spa centre comprising of sauna, Jacuzzi, massage rooms and fitness hall. The paid facilities will be available to the owners and guests in Cabano Apartments.
Cabano Apartments: why invest here?
• strategic location in a small and quiet ski resort, only 5 min from a ski run and next to the local sports school
• the area is largely made up of pine forests combined with rocky mountain peaks, filled with wild flowers and mushrooms
• the air is clean and the climate is perfect
• the apartments are made of high quality materials and enjoy an efficient heating system
• the complex is approx. 70 km from the city of Plovdiv and its airport
• it is also approx. 220 km from the capital, Sofia
• the hillside location offers incredible mountain views
Start of Construction: May 2007
Shell Stage: January 2008
Completion Date: December 2008
Permission to use: May 2009
• No company is needed to own a Cabano Apartment in Chepelare.
• The reservation of an apartment, the signing of a preliminary contract as well as the acquiring of the title deeds could be organized online.
Chepelare Ski Resort
Chepelare is a beautiful mountain town situated in a small valley in Rodopi Mountain, surrounded by fir trees and green meadows, snowy slopes and small brooks. Peaceful and quiet, the town is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday. It has all the everyday amenities needed and provides good and fast access to the ski resort of Pamporovo (10 km) and the town of Plovdiv (70).
In Chepelare is situated the longest ski run in the country and though basic the skiing infrastructure is well maintained and offers a 2-chair lift (length of 2471 m, capacity of 700 persons) to the top of the Mechi Chal peak (1873 m), where is the starting points of the ski runs. A few smaller drag/towrope lifts are also available.
The runs vary in difficulty from black to green, however besides ski runs for adults and experienced skiers; Chepelare has a lighted piste for children and beginners right in the center of the town.
The ski runs are open from December till April depending on the snow conditions. There are a total of 11,400 meters of runs and three main ski tracks:
• Mechi Chal 1 is a black level run and is 3150 meters long and 50 meters wide with a total elevation change of 720 meters and is qualified to be used for international competitions.
• Mechi Chal 2 (Turisticheska) is a combination red/green run that is 5250 meters long and 25 meters wide with a total elevation change of 720 meters.
• The cross country track is 30 kilometers long located at an elevation of 1,282 meters above sea level.
• Also nearby is a 5 kilometer biathlon track.
In addition the resort also offers:
• parallel slalom for skiers;
• ski competitions - Chepelare Cup, Orion Cup and others;
• ski schools & outdoor winter carnivals;
• sledding competitions.
Besides skiing and snowboarding during the winter months, in the summer you can also enjoy mountain trekking & biking, walking & horse riding.
A new motorway to Greece and the Aegean Sea (80 km away from here) is about to be completed and is expected to boost the tourism interest and attract many visitors from the neighbouring country.
Contact us for more details. Reference No: 14490.