Price: EUR 150400.00
Area: 86 sq.m.
Garden: 1 sq.m.
Number of bedrooms: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Lazur has the honour of being the first office & apartment building of its kind in the city of Bourgas. It is situated in, and named after, the most prestigious district of the city – Lazur and is right next to the four-star Aqua Hotel and the luxurious Perla complex which is under construction at the moment. The area has excellent communications and infrastructure with a Billa supermarket, hospital, German and English Language Schools all less than a mile away. At the same time, the much-appreciated Sea Garden and the Naftex Stadium are within 10 mins walking distance away.
Designed according to the latest standards and architectural styles, the development has an area of 1695 sq.m., distributed among two underground, one ground floor, four office and six residential floors, accessed via two entrances: from the south-eastern end for the office floors and from the north-eastern end for the residential part.
In order to guarantee the safety and tranquillity of the people living and working in the building, there will be restricted access to the building carried out through two independent foyers – one for the office floors and one for the residential part, both of which are situated on the ground floor. The foyer of the office section covers an area of 90 sq.m and is directly connected to a conference hall, a cafe, a lobby and a reception desk, with video surveillance and a security guard, while the residential part will be serviced by a porter
For the owners’ comfort, the building will feature four lifts: two for the residential part and two for the office floors, each with an access to the garage level of the respective parts. The two garage floors are separate from each other and have as many parking spaces as there are properties in the building. The restricted access will be carried out by means of electronic ID cards.
The building will also house a fitness centre and an outdoor, children’s play area of 600 sq.m, which will be free of charge for the owners.
Lazur: general information:
• Reception area with video surveillance for the office part and a porter for the residential part;
• Conference hall that can seat 100 people, a lobby and a cafe;
• Fitness gym and children’s play area
Lazur building consists of two parts – a residential part and an office part, and has:
• Two underground floors allotted for parking spaces, one for the office part and one for the residential part respectively;
• 25 offices situated in the office part, from floor one to floor four;
• 32 flats situated from floor five to floor nine, with one, two or three bedrooms; four of them are maisonettes and are on the top floor;
The living-rooms look to the east and to the Bourgas gulf.
Stage of completion:
• Windows – with PVC window frames;
• Bedrooms and living-rooms – with laminate flooring;
• Bathrooms and toilets – fully furnished with all necessary accessories, as well as with high-quality wall and floor tiles;
• Walls and ceilings – with latex paint;
• Offices – with aluminum window frames;
• A mixed system of heating and air-conditioning;
Stages of construction:
• Beginning of construction – the end of May 2007
• Shell stage – December 2007
• Act 15 – December 2008
• Deadline for completion: December 2008
The city of Bourgas
The city of Bourgas is the fourth largest settlement in Bulgaria, located in the south-eastern part of the country and a starting point to the big southern Black Sea resorts in Bulgaria like Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Sozopol, Dyuni, Elenite, etc. The favorable geographical location and advanced transport infrastructure of Bourgas are good prerequisites for development of tourism and trade. The Port of Bourgas is the biggest sea port in the country; there is also a local airport that attends many international flights during the summer.
The artistic spirit of the local people adds up to the unique atmosphere of peace and isolation from the hectic city life. A great diversity of sporting events, fairs and popular festivals attract crowds of tourists to this city. An administrative and business centre of southeastern Bulgaria, Bourgas is also a romantic town, with plenty of elegant restaurants, cozy eateries and pizzerias, as well as trendy beach cafes that turn into clubs during the night.
Charming and welcoming, the city is famous for its perfect climate, beautiful sandy beach bordering a fabulous Sea Garden, numerous cultural events and festivals and friendly locals.
Contact us for more details. Reference No: 13806.